Monday, April 13, 2009

Thursday night 600km Drove into Griffith noticing all of the orchards and vineyards hugging both sides of the road. The local council has arranged for me to come and take part in their yearly Autumn celebration called ‘La Festa’ by doing some chalk drawings on the pavement. I checked into the Gemini hotel and had a very refreshing shower. After meeting with the festival coordinator and looking at the sites for the artwork, I stopped to have lunch at la Tavola, one of the amazing Italian restaurants lining Banna ave. In the spirit of warming up for all of the exercise I would be subjecting myself to tomorrow, I drove out to a gym called Fresh and did a body balance class with Gemma. It was just what I needed and I took things easy after that and had an early night so I would be fresh for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment